WORLD'S LARGEST OCEAN
THE LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST
STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG LAST
What is the world's largest ocean?
The world's largest ocean covers just under 180,00,000
km², which accounts for almost 46% percent of all the world's oceans and just
under 33% of the world's surface.
haven't guessed yet, the answer is the Pacific Ocean and here are some Pacific
Ocean fun facts:
- Length North to South: 11,000 miles
- Deepest point: Mariana Trench at 35,797 feet
- Meaning of 'Pacific': 'Peaceful'
- Average Depth: 14,000 feet
- Islands in the Pacific: About 25,000
- Temperature: 32 °F to 84 °F
The Pacific Ocean
Page Sponsored By: