LOST TREASURES IN IDAHO
THE LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST
STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG LAST
Where are lost treasure in Idaho?
When most people hear Idaho, they first think of
potatoes, but how many people realized that there is buried treasure in the
state as well.
Here are a few of the locations you can seek out to
find treasures that are known to be in area but have never been recovered.
- Outside Boise, along the south side of Boise
River the goods stolen from a stagecoach holdup.
- Close to Camas Creek in Jefferson County, more
treasure from another stagecoach robbery.
- In Boise County close to Grimes Creek once again
the loot from a stagecoach hold-up.
- In Lincoln County close to the Shoshone Ice
Caves, robbers hid $75,000 in cash.
- Somewhere north of Boise, a strongbox from a
stagecoach is hidden with $50,000 inside.
- Finding the treasure close to Lewiston would be
like finding a needle in haystack.
- Southwest of Idaho Falls close to Mud Lake, the
loot from a Wells Fargo stage hold-up can be found.
- A stagecoach was held-up in 1865 and the
l$100,000 was hidden in McCammon in Bannock County.
- In Humphrey in Clark County, robbers buried
- No one knows the exact amount that the Henry
Plummer gang buried in Beaver Canyon close to Spencer in Clark County.
- And last but not least is Virgil Brumbach’s Gold
Certificates. These were lost east of Saint Maries in Shoshone County in
Page Sponsored By: