THE LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST
STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG LAST
Quotes From Our E-Mail
1. As you get older, three things
happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...
*** Sir Norman Wisdom
2. One of the most difficult things in the world is
to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.
*** Edgar Watson Howe
3. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
*** Doug Larson
4. A harmful truth is always better then...a useful
*** Eric Bolton
5. When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized
that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
*** Emo Philips
6. I only go to work on days that don't end in a
*** Robert Paul
7. We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to
walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
*** Phyllis Diller
8. Laughter is the closest distance between two
*** Victor Borge
9. Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
*** W.C. Fields
10. Everything is funny as long as it is happening
to somebody else.
*** Will Rogers
11. Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out,
you haven't wasted a whole day.
*** Mickey Rooney
12. Women now have choices. They can be married,
not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried
with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work or prison.
*** Tim Allen
13. If you never want to see a man again, say, 'I love you, I want to marry you.
I want to have children...' - they leave skid marks.
*** Rita Rudner
14. I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be
there when it happens.
*** Woody Allen
15. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we
*** Erica Jong
16. Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get
out of it alive.
*** Elbert Hubbard
17. Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
*** Wendell Johnson
18. In life, its not who you know that's important,
it's how your wife found out.
*** Joey Adams
19. I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds
out, she'll kill me.
*** Henny Youngman
20. Have you noticed that all the people in favor
of birth control are already born? Dead people really don't care, one way or the
*** Benny Hill
Page Sponsored By:
Data CD Burning Software