LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG
Chocolate is a wonderful and delightful
treat anytime of the day or night, however, more than likely you do not
know much about chocolate except for its yummy taste. Keep reading to
learn more about trivia about chocolate.
Places for chocolate
- Chocolate has always been included on
all American and Russian space flights.
- Montezuma, the Aztec Emperor drank 50
goblets of hot chocolate on a daily basis. It was dyed red, very thick,
and was flavored with chili peppers.
- In the movie Psycho, by Alfred
Hitchcock, chocolate syrup was used for the bloody 45-second shower
scene. This scene alone took seven days to shoot.
- Queen Victoria sent New
Year’s greeting to the British troops that were stationed in
South Africa in 1900 a specially molded chocolate bar.
- American chocolate manufacturers use
around 1.5 billion pounds of milk.
- Manufacturers of chocolate use 40
percent of the world’s almonds and 20 percent of the
- Around 7 billion pounds of chocolate
and candy are manufactured each year in the United States.
- In 2001, American consumed over 3.1
billion pounds of chocolate.
- Men crave food that is high in fat and
salt while women crave chocolate
- Chocolate stimulates the same reaction
in the body as falling in love from a natural substance that is in
chocolate by the name of phenylethylamine.
- A 1.5-ounce milk chocolate bar has 220
- An ordinary milk chocolate candy bar
has more protein than a banana.
- One ounce of baking chocolate or cocoa
has 10 percent of the US Recommended Daily Allowance of iron along with
Vitamins A1, B1, B2, C, D and E as well as calcium, potassium, sodium
- A chocolate bar only contains 12 mg of
cholesterol which is very low when compare to 30 mg of cholesterol in a
one ounce piece of cheddar cheese.